Friday 9 January 2009

16 year old me

On my holidays in Estonia i was reading my diarys that i wrote when i was 16-17. Thank gooood i read them! Im so happy i wrote them because from that girl i have lot to learn! This girl was so easy-going and happy and positive and full of life. It gave me lot of energy to read this and i learnt a lot from 16-year old ME. When did i become such a worrier? Yes, i know love hurts and men suck, BUT why have i given my energy away...?! From now on every time if i start thinking too much then i will think about 16 year old me and remind that life is as easy as you make it. Everything is in your head.
...these apartments i saw today are abslolute crap by the way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the idea girl...

Basil Sylvester Pinto said...

hi dear. it would be nice to read extracts of your diary:)on ur blog.
have u read anne frank??