Sunday 8 February 2009

Stress and Strange Dreams

...just a light one. Not that killing stress. Its that kind of a stress that is bringing you on not putting you down.
I need to do more, more, more and MORE.


********************************************************************************
I had a strange dream tonight. I was walking in the mall with my husband (obviously i do not have a husband or not even a boyfriend in my life at the moment)... and he was going to look something like a special cheese or whatever... and when he came back he was bringing a child with him and told me "Look darling, i found a daughter for us," and smiling happily. I felt good about it but for a second i was feeling strange shadow running across my mind. But just for a second and then it was gone.
So we left from the mall to go back to home and we took a walk through the town. Little girl was jumping around and playing happily. Again, i felt that same strange shadow crossing my mind.
And i again i let it go within a second. I even noted that people kept looking us while we were walking.
By that time when we arrived home i was alone. My husband was gone away and i never saw him again. It was only me and my mall-daughter. I loved her but at the same time i got these one-second shadows crossing my mind and i felt guilty about these because i didnt know why do i feel it, even though i knew everything had gone down-the-hill after we had found that little girl: i knew that i had lost my husband, i was living in a very poor apartment. And i seemed to have only one obsession- my hate and my love- this little girl. In my heart i knew something is not right and i knew something had changed rapidly in my life...
At THAT night i put my daughter to bed. Looking her while she was sleeping she seemed so calm and so beautiful... And then i felt like i didnt want her to wake up anymore. Again, i felt guilty about this thought....
Leaving her to sleep i was going outside to get some fresh air and enjoy the silence and peace. Suddenly isaw a red light. It was coming from the room where my baby girl was sleeping! Fire! There was a fire! In THAT room! How.....?!
Quickly i was running to save my girl but when i reached to the room there was no fire. In fact there was even no burning smell. I was checking out my daughters bed- she was lying there..... oh my god! She was half burned! She wasnt the same girl anymore! Then i took my lighter and i started lighting the room. I wanted to burn the whole room. I was lighting the curtains, her luttle blanket.... Evrything seemed to take the fire at first... but it stopped eventually.
I ran out of the house to look help from my neighbours. I couldnt reach anyone. I was standing outside, in cold, half naked, wearing only my nightclothes.... There was noone to answer me. I was crying....
I went back home. And what i saw?! There were all of my neighbors! They were playing with my little daughter. I was looking at her face and it was unreal! She was looking at me half smiling, her face was melting.... her eyes looked dead and her skin was like a wax. I kept looking and everybody were around her and they kept hugging her and smiling to her and playing with her.
I looked away for a second and when i looked back again i saw a beautiful innocent face of a little child again.

**************************************************************************

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is such a strange and yet very interesting dream. What does it mean to you?

Anonymous said...

psychopathic tendencies, worry and insecurity? trying to be happy alone? fear and more insecurity? attention seeking, but a real heart underneath - that begs to differ?

a celebrity that did not make it - a neck that is turning the head - a women matured beyond her years!

a danger to society or to herself?

potential unknown - business should be done together!!

travel?