Friday 14 August 2009

Self Portraits in MY room


these are made in MY room. the most special place in the world. these are my last moments there. unfortunately my childhood home has been sold now and soon this wallpaper with sheep (which is still my favourite!) are going to be ripped off from the wall by someone else. Well, what can i say. Time goes by and i will have to let it go.... things go and things come... but memories will stay.
goodbye my home. its time to create my own. im 24 after all now.

4 comments:

DjBrian said...

Omg you're 24!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh。。。You are 24!!! Old woman now... but still very cute just like me!!!

Guess who am I??? haha :D

berru said...

come on people now- 24 is not a big deal :D

Unknown said...

Not a big deal??? How old are you Brian? :P