Saturday 5 September 2009

positive thoughts

nice and cosy room. warm and perfectly intimate lighting. Saturday night. im looking around my room. I see lots of books (lot of them are photography books), lots of magazines, toys, picture prints and frames! Photo. Photo. Photo! Thats the first thing i think of when i wake up and the last thing i think of when i fell asleep. That has become my love, my passion. It makes me happy. It doesnt matter where i live. It doesnt matter what others think.

I love writing- i used to do this a lot. I took time to stop and think. And form thoughts into words in my blog.

I find hard to write when im really happy and im not confused! Is that normal?


... bubbles. randomness. mini-toys. world map on my wall. smiles. people. scifi. baby animals. morning coffee. estonian salad and buscuit cake. presents and suprises. facial expressionas. turtles in my kitchen. robots with big love hearts. family and friends. irish nature and sheepS. yoga. dubstep and all other good music. fairytales. irish breakfast. beautiful cafes in tartu. old streets of viljandi. philsophy. sunshine and rain. ladybugs. respect. helping others.

so many good things.

thank you.

No comments: