Tuesday 20 October 2009

what have i been up to last couple of weeks?

Here it comes! In date order- earliest first and latest last.

Hanging around Clonmel late evening with tripod and messing around with my star filter!



My after-wedding project!



Mitchelstown Caves! I have been there about 4 times and never get bored of this.



Then i wanted to do art with balloons.



Project Summary: try again. Unsuccessful.



Out with dogs.




Kids portraits. I think they came out ok. My favourite is the picture below.




Up in the mountains with dogs. Some fantastic weater last few weeks in Ireland!



Cobh. I tried to get a street scene for camera club but most of the pictures i got was that cat below. And then i got that picture above too. I like it.



Brian Cowen visited our office and i was the second photographer for this. He he i am on the picture below.





And out with dogs again....



Road trip.

3 comments:

DjBrian said...

wow, some people wouldnt do some of these things in a lifetime

Brian Lanigan said...

That star filter is fantastic!
Gimme Gimme lol !

berru said...

heheh =) by the way this star filter is from ebay. it was something like 5 euro. i can send you on that seller. he has lots of cheap stuff. not the best quality but this stuff can be very creative =)