Monday 16 November 2009

Fearless

I had a dream. I was walking down the street with my camera, stopped and started taking photos of the pond full of ducks. Suddenly my camera built-in flash went off without a reason and it fired out quite lot of light towards the lake. All the ducks got a fright and were trying to fly away. They couldnt really fly away so they were just making really fast moves to get as far as possible from me. But one of the ducks was different. He started coming towards me. I still didnt try to take photos of him... i never tried to take photos of ducks anyway... This duck was nearly in front of my lens... Suddenly he jumped on me, and really agressively! He was trying to attack me! Small little duck attacking me who is like i dont how much more bigger than he is. He was so agressive that i had to run... and run really fast! I couldnt scare him off. He was as fast as i was! It was very difficult to fight with a little but agressive and fearless creature.

I dont remeber how did this dream ended, but it was very intense the whole time when i had the duck biting my neck, my legs etc. What does that dream mean when the smaller creature tries to fight with the bigger one?

No comments: