Tuesday 3 March 2009

WHATS HAPPENING..? (im upset)

Im a 23-year old girl. Yes, im saying girl as im still considering myself as a girl. Not a woman. I think i have lots of time to be a woman. he he. i like being A GIRL. A Girl who is just off doing her own Thing.

I want to be single. Not forever but for a while. At the moment im thinking "No men, no cry".
One day obviously i want to get married, to have children and house and cats. Maybe a dog as well. Goldfishes. And maybe a sheep...? Or maybe even a chickens! he heh.

Ok back to the present.... At the moment I will block ALL. When will i be ready- i dont know.
All i do, i do only for myself and noone cant do it like i want to do it. Im not ready for commitment, im not ready for considering with someone else.
Last 5 years i have been constantly in relationships (no time for myself) and none of them have worked out. And i always beleived that i have found MY LOVE. I was really ready to give everything! So much LOVE i can feel to someone! But men, they just dont appreciate this.
I was telling this couple of days ago to my friend. She said that men dont realize when they have something good in hand, and they will realize this later and then come back. Seems like its true. They start realizing things when its too late.
I cant go back.
I have been feeling SUPERGOOD last 4 weeks, i was almost over of everything, i have made lots of new friends, my inspirational levels are higher than ever and i am actually finally doing VERY good job in office.
BUT. Now something is sneaking back to my life and im getting stressed and confused and sad over this. WHy....??! Why i just cant be happy?! How can i know what i feel...
I cant be pushed away and then pulled back. Hey! Im a human. Im a 23-year old girl. I am a simple girl. Im NOT READY.

Leave me alone, back off and DONT cofuse me!

... i want to cry... Is that normal..? Or maybe this is some kind of psycopathic evil game...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, about time! think too much - this one took a few days?!

"your word i have hidden in my heart"

this can be found in only one book!

when the sand is on your body it is not completly removed even when you wipe it all off... its also in your hair and clothes and you can probably taste it too sometimes, even when you try to spit it out!

how quickly can they laugh too much from a distance and forget in a second!

when considering - consider from the wider perspective not only your own - so open your mind and your soul!!

this is the way!

the journey has only begun - the smile will be so wide this time - did you think it was all gone away when really it was only the start

:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

it is also good not to listen to people who read from a book, because that book is out of date and the real books have not yet been written - even if he or she thinks they have an answer - this answer might be the one you want to hear but it might not be the right one - but you should say thanks for the advice anyway :)

2 weeks to go ...