Saturday 3 January 2009

Tomorrow Travel Back to Sheep Land

... i will be travelling back to Ireland. Yay! Kind of miss this lil' strange country.
12.50 i am flying to Stockholm. Yay! I can entertain myself at the airport with my camera 3 hrs then. Yay!
18.15 i'll be in Dublin Airport. Im sure its not so cold in ireland as in Estonia, its minus 9 in Viljandi at the moment. Brrrrrrrrrrrr..... Believe me its too cold.
So. On Monday i will be back in office. Cant wait. I have lots of Estonian choclate for my colleagues as well. And sweets!
Also i am going to look new place to live for myself. Im hoping to find nice apartment in Clonmel, im thinking to move in alone at first. I am going to rent 2 bedroom apartment, so if im starting to feel too lonely then i have to find flatmate. Or maybe my brother will move in. We'll see.

No comments: