Friday 17 July 2009

Im So Alive

Im alive, I feel... I feel but not too much. Just feel like everything is in place. My dreams, my choices, my love... If you add something to one place then you loose it in another place. Natural choice? Maybe. Or maybe not. I dont know now. Im still bit confused about some stuff...
Last couple of months the way i see the world is changed so much. I have been keeping quiet here. Im not sure yet. But i know that I love everything.
Its been a little concern for me that I haven’t been able to write recently… its not that I have nothing to write about, there is so much going on in my life at the moment. So many good things =)
As far as i know then all the great poets, writers and music composers have had difficult life... heheh. There is no good without bad and no bad without good. Does that really have to be like this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you still remember or have you forgot, does a day go by without?

Anonymous said...

does day go by without what?

Anonymous said...

is time to talk

Anonymous said...

is time to travel :)