Thursday 6 August 2009

trippy trip!

what do i think about my office job. -im in brussles and using some weird computer in ALCOHOL shop and cant find the question marks and many more things with this keyboard-

anyway i asked a question before. as im tripping around europe at the moment of course i could say NO MORE OFFICE JOB. he he he. i just love travelling too much.

hmmm... what i was going to say before.... cant remember as i just read my birthday wishes online and there was so many of them- it made me so happy!!! thank you so much for everyone!
i had very funny birthday this year- i was in 3 different european cities... Cardiff in Wales, London in England and Lille in France. Now i am in Brussels. I have to disappoint some of my people as i havent got such great pictures from the trip. but anyway i will upload some soon and speak more about my trip!
this keyboard here is sooo weird so i will not bother typing now- its only wrecking my head. i will be in estonia on sunday sunday so i can update more then

Peace and Love!!!!

1 comment:

DjBrian said...

yeah hope you are enjoying your totally random holiday