Thursday 10 December 2009

My Photography Wishlist

I was just thinking what i would like to photograph and decided to write down my wishlist (for next year, heheh):

Skateboarders
Nude Photography
Photoshoot with proper models who know how to work with photographers and how to pose
20s, 30s, 40s and 50s style photosoot
Rock Concert or Jazz Concert
Painting with light in dark
MORE WEDDINGS!
Big Machines (like tractors, combains, planes)
Festivals
Movie Scenes
Old People in their natural environment or in old peoples care houses
MORE DOLLS AND TOYS!
Food Photography
Industrial shots (like big factories!)
IR Photography
Fireworks and other fire related photography
Slow Shutter Speed Photography
Kids in School
Continue with my faces of world project...

Must have to my gear:
proper macro lens
10-20 mm lens
good quality ND fliter
mini studio kit i saw in ebay

*
*

*
*
*
*
..jesus next year is going to be busy!

No comments: