Tuesday 26 May 2009

My Fairys




heheeee...! i got my friends to the woods last weekend and get them dressed up and did my first photoshoot outside with models! wawwww i really enjoyed this. At first i felt oh my god what i am going to do, i felt like my head got empty and i didnt know what do do with the models. But as the minutes passed and everyone started enjoying themselves the better it went and actually i can say the results are not bad. I know what to change next time- im still little bit scared of doing full-body pictures and next time i already know how to get more from my gear!! Oh i love it so much! And finally i fell like i am getting my own style, i already feel like there is certain type of photography i want to do and i know more and more what i like and how i want to do.
I will upload more tomorrow =)
Oh and thanks for Monika and Jackie!
PS. sorry about the words in the blog, im tired and my English is bit crazy now.

1 comment:

DjBrian said...

Wow, just only saw these photo's now. I love the colours in the first 2 photo's. Nice to see you explore your creative style