Friday 8 May 2009

Totally Overthinking

I have to ban the thinking. I cant start thinking too much or it will stress me out totally. Last weekend i said that i have no plans for the weekend and i thought im going to enjoy it. But actually it stressed me out because i had too much time for thinking. Then at work i had some changes and it stressed me out again, also my brother have some worries which was stressing me out as well. But less im thinking the better. Actually i just needed little talk with my friends, with my family in Estonia, with my father here in Ireland, with my boss and with my brother- half of the worries are gone. As easy as that!
Just telling someone how i really feel makes half of my worries go away.

Also i enjoyed the Irish nature today- little bit of a fresh breeze for my brains did a good job actually!

Love and Peace! ˇˇ
(this is another picture from my toy series- i seem to fell in love with this type of photo shooting)

3 comments:

DjBrian said...

Watch "the secret" on dvd and turn negitive thinking into positive thinking

DjBrian said...

Have you ever thought of displaying your photo's?. They are Art after all

berru said...

You are actually second person who is asking it this week. If to be honest i havent thought about it... but it is an idea :)