Monday 30 March 2009

Anger

Have you ever woke up in a morning being angry? That's what happened with me this morning.
My alarm went off 06.30 am- it was dark outside... I pushed it forward until 07.00 am- still tired. Finally got up about 07.15 am. Well.... got my cup of coffee and a toast and then checked the clock just in case as we had to turn the clocks this weekend. My clock was OK- pheww. Then my Brain started working on full power- so many thoughts about so many things! After that i started feeling angrier and angrier. I had to dress up for work. I didn't know what to wear. Then broke the hanger. Shit im late!
Finally reached to the office and had to ring to Mr. A, but i accidently rang to Mr. B... In the kitchen- no milk, no coffee. Where are the reports? Why did i do this and why DIDNT i do that? Shut Up. Still Angry. My colleague rings me and asks something and im like umm ummm.... im not sure actually and then she asks if im ok and if im crying. Well i wasnt that bad!
All these small things just happen to come up when you are down and feel bad. Negativity attracts more negativity.
I was trying to find a reason why i woke up being angry this morning? Maybe its because i saw a war in my dream, maybe because im reading a book about jewish and how they had to hide from the Germans, or maybe because im worried about someone, or maybe because im not fast enough or smart enough or strong enough or ... whatever reasons i can find.

...also my nose has been bleeding a lot last 4 days. Which is strange because my nose doesnt bleed usually. Probably i need more vitamins or something, anyway i will ring to my doctor tomorrow... just in case, never cant be too careful.

Or maybe i have some kind of energy bubble around me that is making all bad things happen when im mad, its almost like im a Carrie (the witch girl from a movie). he he. Actually im not serious with this Carrie-thing, she was creepy and im not creepy.

No comments: