Tuesday 10 March 2009

Nearly There!

Its no point to try too hard and push too hard, its no point to think too much. I like the way my friend said yesterday in middle of the dinner: " I love myself!" and then i was looking at her and she said: "Seriously, i love myself!".
She is been single now for 3 years and she said that shes learnt to know herself and she knows what she is doing and what she wants from life, she just had so much time for herself only. And she is telling herself every morning: "Im positive, im helping others, im happy!" (word power and its really working!)
I was thinking... damn i have been single for 3 months after 5 years and im actually loving it as well. And i told her: "I have still little way to go to reach the level where im REALLY loving myself, but im nearly nearly there!".
I really see how much some things can hold you back sometimes and how much time we actually need for ourselves. Its hard to be with someone if you really still learning to deal with yourself. Its hard to make a commitment, and i see now it will not work this way like i have been doing so far.

...oh well, im nearly there....~!

No comments: