Sunday 10 May 2009

love machine


Hello. Today all day i have been practicing my new thinking. I keep pushing all the negative thoughts away. I wont think anymore that i cant do. Instead of this im thinking what i have and what i can do and what i want to do and where i want to be. As soon as im clear with myself i will post here all what i want and then i keep writing how is it going for me to achieve them. It will be some commitment and i cant slip then!

This picture i took on Friday. For some reason i Love big trucks. I dont know why. And i dont know why did i write Love Machine on that truck. This does mean absolutely nothing to me!

Peace and LOve ˇˇ

6 comments:

DjBrian said...

Half 5 in the morning and i'm just home from working on a project with a friend. This is weird. i took a photo of an interesting truck that for some strange reason i thought you might like. and i didnt read your blog that you like big trucks. so weird. im tired now so i'll send it when i wake up. wow i still think that is so weird, "The Law of attraction" ;-) Beleive it

DjBrian said...

I think i know why you put love machine on the truck but i wont say, to shy hehehehe

berru said...

heheheee probably something is going on in my head but im not really sure what is it :)

berru said...

send me your truck photo as well!

DjBrian said...

I emailed u the truck photo last night :-)

DjBrian said...

I just thought of something funny, go onto youtube and look up the song called "i do it like a truck" might make you giggle, enjoy x