Saturday 9 May 2009

Law of Attraction

Its unbelievable. As recommended for me in my last post comment i started watching the movie called "The Secret". I have always known how important is to think positive and i always tried to do this.But its not easy- every morning when i wake up i feel tired and angry because its too early. Every day at work im complaining because its too busy and everybody are so crazy. BUT. It looks like i have forgotten something? I let it slipped and didnt continue... Ok i will tell you the story.

At the end of last year i had some difficulties in my personal life- i was depressed and felt useless. Everything seemed to go down the hill. I dragged myself to go to Estonia for Christmas holidays. So i spent my time there with my family, not feeling really good and eventually i even got physically sick (i got a cold). So one morning i woke up. There was a beautiful sunny day outside and first time after these dark months i was thinking- it is so beautiful. There is so much beauty in life. I was thinking:"Ok thats it girl! Get up and enjoy life! Get your notebook and write it down what do you want!" Thats what i did. I enjoyed my morning coffee, looking ouside from the window, beautiful winter sun shining and all the snow sparkling. I wrote down what i wish from 2009. They were very simple things but extremely important for me. And what was the result? All of these wishes i achieved within 3-4 months! How amazing is that? And i didnt even know about that movie called "The Secret"... All i wanted was just clear my head, get myself together and tell myself what do i want.
Now it was like im letting myself down again... i almost slipped and started to go down that negative road again... forgetting to take time for myself in this busy life. But how important is to take time for yourself and tell yourself what do you want and then visualize all this in your head! And all you have to do is just believe that this is possible and universe will help you achieve this.

I love the way how life goes sometimes. In fact i had bad day today again and i was sleeping then i was thinking to write in my blog and saw the comment in my last post to see the move called "The Secret". I started to look at that straight away (this was already second time when someone recommended that to me within last month). Thanks for that DJ Jekyll- you see how big difference can this small thing make for someone!
Anyway i will do everything not to let myself slip again! Its amazing what Universe can do.

.......and im going to dance with my friends all night now!!

*********************************************************************************
Ask Know what you want and ask the universe for it. This is where you need to get clear on what it is you want to create and visualise what you want as being as 'real' as possible.
Believe Feel and behave as if the object of your desire is on its way. Focus your thoughts and your language on what it is you want to attract. You want to feel the feeling of really 'knowing' that what you desire is on its way to you, even if you have to trick yourself into believing it – do it.
Receive Be open to receiving it. Pay attention to your intuitive messages, synchronicities, signs from the Universe to help you along the way as assurance you are on the 'right' path. As you align yourself with the Universe and open yourself up to receiving, the very thing you are wanting to manifest will show up.
***************************************************************************
Text between the stars is from Wikipedia.

4 comments:

DjBrian said...

Ask, believe and recieve :-) i was first attracted to your photo's without reading your blogs and now i find myself reading your blog and thinking about what you say. Keep writing. Keep thinking. Keep believing.

DjBrian said...

"in life, we are only limited to what we can think of, open your mind and imagine you can do anything you want" then stop thinking about it stand up and do it.
Your fist is your mind. Close your eyes and close your fists in front of you. Relax, take a deep breath in. Then very slowly breath out, smile and open your mind and your fist.
You are a very interesting person.
Dj Brian (Jekyll) ;-)

berru said...

Thanks Brian!! (actually im wondering if you are the same Brian who i already know..?)

DjBrian said...

Yup i'm the same Brian from the emails. I'm just reading your blogs now after noticing all the great photo's