Tuesday 2 June 2009

My Long Weekend

I like the feeling being tired but happy. We had long weekend in Ireland (Monday was off) and i feel like i have been away on holidays. No stress, out of routine and feeling that nothing cant be more important than my family, friends and my own life (not work).

There was a big viking boat, normans castle and little old cottages with fireplace in them. There was the sun and the sea, ducks and duck babies. There was a sound of waterfall and the quiet sound of wind. It was like going back in time, i felt this with every part of my body...

It made me wish that i could live in a forest with animals. Waking up with sunrise and going to bed with sunset. Feel the smell of fresh mornings and having my morning coffee outside in my garden filled with wild flowers. My day would be filled with taking care of animals and herbs...

I am a big dreamer.

No comments: