Tuesday 16 June 2009

tomorrow is a new day....

Do you believe that everything always happens for a good reason? Sometimes we hope and believe and keep trying to be positive but things are still going differently. Sometimes we have to go down to come up again, sometimes we have to feel like a toys before we can feel human again.

Things happen. You feel like everything starts to get back in place. You always feel in your heart that there is something, something missing… when you find something in one place then you might loose bit in other place. I would love to keep everything in a balance.

Sometimes I don’t know why im trying so hard, sometimes im forgetting to think positive. Thankfully I have ability to express myself and thankfully I am blessed with good people around me...

Thankfully there is many many things that are making me happy. I have moved to the new house after all!



No comments: