Sunday 16 November 2008

?


... Should i go forward... or should i stay... or maybe i should go with a flow... or should i go back...? Life is a Task and everybody has to find a solution themselves because everbody have tools for this...
****************************************
My soul is as messy as my house...! I need to get out of my shell and let it go... Im a woman now- i have to be smart an make a decisions... Thank you for teaching me- maybe not now, but maybe we'll see you next lifetime.
I will be ok and i will be back soon- stronger, happier and healthier. I have learnt not to give up on my dreams for anyone. All you can do is just for yourself. Sometimes you have to be selfish.
Another cigarette another sleepless nights and another day... for now.
At least i can do now is to clean my messy.... house.

No comments: