Tuesday 18 November 2008

Keeps Turning

THIS is not about YOU anymore. THIS is about ME now. Yes... oh yes... it is about ME. About my soul, my life, my tears, my laugh, my bed, my WORLD. Trying to take this away..? Well. I am who i am , i feel what i feel and hear what hear and i see what i see.
There was a question. The hardest question you can think of... question WHY?
Why world keeps turning
Why do we eat
Why birds are singing
Why love hurts

I Love You. No... I mean I Love You. I mean YOU, My World... Planet Earth, the Sun, all the Colours, Music and Art...
Art of Life
Art of Love
Art of Nature
Art of Human Mind
Art of Philosphy
Anything you can think of.

...if i stop, i loose my feelings... If i stop, i loose my honour and if i stop, i loose respect.

World keeps turning... Never stops. Evrything keeps going and everything goes around.
Life goes around
Feelings...
Emotions...
Pain and happyness...

Some people are staying, some people are going... Noone shouldnt be left alone, everyone should have someone...

It never stops, deal with it, you have the tools.

No comments: