Friday 21 November 2008

Real Story

My family looks normal, it looks ok actually. But if to be honest it is not so normal after all. There is always been this different atmosfere in my family... By different atmosfere i mean psycological atmosfere, parapsycologigal if to be more particular...

When i was 16 i was planning to give out a Book. Book about Unexplainable Experiences- experiences that scientists and physics laws cant explain. I was collecting stories and experiences from different people. I was listening old women in sauna and i was interviewing different people. Everybody has their own opinion about life after death, reincarnation, parallel universes, time shifts etc. One of my best friends was absololutely against all of this. We had some really good arguements and discussions with her. Havent spoken with her now couple of years- miss her!

The magazines i was reading when i was a child were far from normal childs magazines. I used to read about near the death experiences, meditations, ufos, ghosts, angels etc etc etc....
Guess i head this kind of reading because my family was really into this. And obviously they HAD A REASON to be into this.

I met my father today and he reminded my one his strange story he has.

When he was a young boy, about 15-16, he went to the party where he met a Girl. Everybody were dancing in the hall and She was just sitting there alone and my father looked at Her and she looked pretty so he went and asked Her for a dance. So... they were dancing for a while. Unfortunately my father doesnt remember many details about this so its hard to write...
Anyway... From some point he sent Her home.. they were walking quite a while, couple of kilometers i think... until they stopped in front of the really old house , it wasnt looking really like someone could live there. My father asked a Girl: "Are you living here?", "Yes," She said. This was bit strange for my father so he kept asking "Are living here alone?", "No, not alone". "Are you living here with somebody? With your grandmother?", "No im not living with anybody," and She walked into the house. So this was little bit strange for my father. But he didnt feel awkard or anything like that.
So one week passed and my father kept thinking about this Girl and more he was thinking the more he felt that something is not right. He was even thinking about the clothes She was wearing and the way She was wearing Her hair... She was wearing a dress, oldfashioned dress, but at the time my father was young all the girls were wearing trousers and polos. Just the fashion thing at this time...
Anyway my father went back one week after the party to the house he had sent the Girl. House was still there... He met a really really old woman in the garden and he stepped closer and asked about the girl he had sent home last week. Old Lady said that she is been living for this house alone for years and havent seen any young girl as my father described. I beleive this was a Time Shift experience- will talk about this in my blog more.

This is the story my father told me and this is why i beleive this and this is why i want to know more and i want to think about these things. Because i beleive life is more than we see.
Im not looking for Answers because i know that human brain is not ready for the Answers. we only use about 25% of our brain and there like 75% more to use- its 3 times more than we use now.

End of story at the moment. This is the topic i am going to speak about here more and this is the topic i will research and i will think about.

Maybe i even can give out my book even one day...

PS. Hope you understand my English in this post and its clear enough to understand. I am improving myself :)

No comments: