Thursday 27 November 2008

Tomorrow Never Comes

Well... im not sure where to start today. Have been away couple of days from internet. He he. My emotions have been up and down. I used to go with a flow all the time, then i started thinking that i have to start making desicions, but now i am thinking that the best thing is to go with a flow again like im used to .. he he.
Allright. Here we go. I will start today. Not giving new year promises or not saying that im starting tomorrow... because tomorrow never comes. I will start TODAY.
I dont want to scream anymore, i dont want to cry, i dont want to fight with the stones and i dont want to be crazy and scizo. I just want to be me. Me- who am i? Im sure im not only one having this question. I will listen to my heart. My heart will tell me who i am and what do i want and what is right thing to do. No worries anymore.

*****************************************************

Just let it go. Stop being this crazy image in my life. Just let it go. Dont hold me back. Dont make me feel like im sick and i have to fix something. Dont make me feel like im not good enough. Dont stop me. Just let it go. Nothing really matters. There are so many more in the world. World is not small.

*************************************************

I will stick to this.

No comments: