Friday 6 February 2009

hello

... i haven't posted now for a while. nothing much really happening either. just lots of work :( if to be honest im getting tired of my work. really tired. i feel like i need a move. and as im into reading signs then they are really keep telling me to move on.
honestly. i have been really busy. been working really late hours every day and then coming home, checking my mails, organizing my photos (i have lots to do with them!) and then to sleep.

at the beginning in january i made my plan for the new year. i reviewed this couple of days ago. and im really doing well! I organised a trip to myself to Amsterdam for March :) Im taking long weekend off, already booked my flights and most important what i am going to do there is photography ofcourse :) im going to Amsterdam because i just need to travel and see the world :) even though this is just Europe but at least its a start! At the moment i just have a plan to see my old fiend there for first day and THEN i do not know yet. Probably renting bike and driving around and photographing
Also i recently bought from eBay loads of photography stuff as well- reflector, ir filter and ned lens! So im happy! This is my life and my passion at the moment! I have loads of ideas what to do :) I will post them soon!

Anyway. I would like to write more stories and do researches but i just do not have time.

This weekend im driving around little bit in Co Tipperary and then on Sunday i need to work and study photography. Thats it :) Keeps me happy. Even though there are million things i would like to do more!

Now im going to clean my room and rest. Work week was tough! Too tough.

Love and Peace!

PS. I promise not to take too long breaks from writing anymore. I feel empty if i cant write, i feel like im getting out of control and i feel like i need to keep track on my thoughts. Some of my stuff is hand written into my notebook. But i wouldnt post them now, after few weeks i wrote them. It wouldnt be the same.

2 comments:

Basil Sylvester Pinto said...

your blog is rather nice and very expressive.keep it going well. a suggestion, do put a family pic, then one with friends, staff, etc. seen my blog?

berru said...

Hiya. thanks. i have photos of my family and friends www.berit.myphotoalbum.com :)