Saturday 28 February 2009

i wish..... for myself.

i want to laugh and dance and be happy. i want to go to Hawaii and eat my lunches IN THE SEA!
I want to take pictures and learn EVERYTHING about photography! I want to have my own exhibitions one day. I want to travel around the world and see the all of the wonders of the world.
Oh Japan! Abu Dhabi! Congo! Kazakhstan! Paris! Brazil! Rio De Janiero! Alaska! Texas! Las Vegas! Bali island! Jamaica! Philippines! Papua New Guinea! Bhutan! Finland- Lapland! Johannesburg!

..oh theres so many of them! I want to sing and i want to play guitar and drums and i want to dance! dance! dance! I want to eat good food and try other culture dishes. i want to have long conversations about life and world and i want to stay up all night and enjoy the darkness and go to swim with moonlight and smile and then do a fire in the beach and cook sausages. And then dance! dance! dance! And then run to the water and swim with dolphins and feel free!
I want to be in a beach house and drink fresh oringe juice in a morning and feeeeeel love!
I want to read books, listen music all day, take photos! photos! photos! and then go to exhibitions and museums and little cafes with lovely muffins and cheesecakes!
i want to pick berrys from my grandmothers garden and then go to wood and hug the trees and laugh! i want to take a cat and i want to help animals!
i want to wake up with sunrise in middle of nowhere in a farm and go to milk cows and run withs sheepS...!
i want to run out from the house when its raining and i want to enjoy the smell of the rain and dance in the rain!
i want to ski and after sit in the house where is a fireplace and the drink hot choclate and wear woolsocks and be happy!
i want to go...! i want to fly...! i want to jump...! and i want to BE VISIBLE!
i want to pack my bag, pack my camera and go....~!
i want lots of light...~! lots of sugar...~! and lots of laugh...~!
i want everything to be simple and want to keep away from the vampires....~!
i want to BE.
I want to be free....!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I wish you get ALL of that : )