Sunday 8 February 2009

Memory. Memories.

I was speaking with my grandmother today. I told her that i feel strange lately. Its like i have a problem with my memory. At work im doing stupid things and i am forgetting simple things. Like couple of weeks ago i was forgetting something really important at work... i had finished a particular job but i wanted to start doing this again because i forgot that i already had done it. I remembered eventually....
Also i feel like sometimes im working like a robot. Its like im not thinking, i just want to get all done quickly. But this leads to really stupid mistakes and unlogical moves.
Probably im overworked. "Probably i need to go to doctors," told me my grandmother.
She also said something i didnt think myself. She said that i might have these kind of concentration problems because of the things that have been happening with me within last year... She was talking aout my relationships. My last relationship was tough. Its true. There are things that are not easy and it ended in a very bad way.
Generally i feel good and happy. My granny said that maybe my unconcious is tricking me or something... Then i was thinking about the dream i saw last night. This reminded me a little bit my last relationship. Same way i was feeling love and hate at the same time. In my last relationship it was first time when i felt such a strong feelings to somebody. This was the reason why started this blog. I felt such a huge need for expressing myself. All of the stories i have written last year are about my relatonship that ended just few days before christmas.
And im telling this all now.
Probably it still hurts...

At the moment im just doing my thing. And i dont know how to let it out. But i am trying. Should i pay attention to all this? Or should i let it go?

Time Off Please.

3 comments:

Curious Curandera said...

I noticed that tarot was listed as one of your interests, I love the thoth tarot cards! Do you read the tarot or is this just an interest?

berru said...

Hi there, i am currently learning to read them. Just practising on my family and friends. Thanks for dropping by. I love your intrests by the way! I will go and read your blog!

Anonymous said...

but we're animals really so we go with our instincts! unless we learn to control them. depends what your taught by your parents, women are tought to be selfish men are taugh to have integrity - is this true? should the door be opened for a women by the man? is she secure with herself or empty inside or deserve respect? should the man have the warrior spirit and keep it alive - are men just dogs? we learn from each other - we learn alot !! love and hate are the two strongest emotions - can you feel them again from another? is the one out here for you - hm - um hm... :P could you wait still? :)