Thursday 16 April 2009

Faces of Bologna Part 1






The more im taking photos of people the more i start loving them. Especially when i take their photo while they don't know im taking it... If i look at their expression later on the photo its so natural and so honest, i start feeling so much more closer to them. Sometimes i feel like this is something i need to do- capture people, emotions, faces, nations, moods... I love people: all of them have their feelings, wishes and hope...
I was in Bologna, Italy for the weekend. I was going around my camer two days and capturing people and their emotions, this was my first time doing something like that... im happy with the results (not too happy though as i know i am capable doing better, and i will).


...more to follow

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great photos. I love B&W photography.

berru said...

Thanks Jen! :)