Wednesday 15 April 2009

life is a lesson

i remember when you left... you told me that we will hear about you one day and you will be important. you told me about things that doesnt matter in life, small unimportant things... Now i know how you feel. Now i feel the same. First time in my life i know insactly what i want to do and where i want to go and who i want to be.
For so long time i have been feeling that im longing for SOMETHING... so long time i have been thinking why do i feel this way... but now. Now i feel an urge. Urge to do and and to be what i want. I feel like noone cant take this away from me anymore, noone cant tell me what to do and how to be. I feel stronger than i ever felt in my life!
Life is a lesson and you can only learn from that.... Even if it doesnt go well, we can take it as if its another lesson to be learned (or earned...?) and its another challange to make you stronger...

PS. Bologna pictures will follow...

No comments: