Wednesday 31 December 2008

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Oh and have a good and prosperous 2009. Hope all of you have a nice evening tonight.

..i am staying home and watching New Year Eve´s TV-programme :) I have been sick since Sunday and i cant really do anything (Estonian cold clima, painful throat, coughing, cold in my nose etc etc) ... I always find good time to get sick!
So now its like im really sick- my heart is broken, my health is gone and i have no money but my ex-landlord still looking something from me. Ha. I´ll go back to Ireland next year and sort all this shit out. Oh yees i have lots of shit to sort out. But anyway, no complains at all. Some songs are saying ”Life is Bitch and then you Die” and some songs are saying ”World is Yours...” but Mark Twain is saying: ”Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.”

HUGS AND KISSES! MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!

No comments: