Wednesday 3 December 2008

Theres no end and no beginning in the circle

After i went home from work yesterday i was so tired that i just had couple of pices of chinese bread and a cigratte and lied down to bed. I wasnt really sleeping but i was kind of drifting beetween conscious and unconscious... this is the wierdest you can get. So my mind was free and fully up and running if i can say so. My mind was leading my thoughts to the beginning of everything. Yup sometimes im getting these days when im thing like this he he. So beginning of everything. My mind had a question "When people started hurt each other?" Who was the first person to hurt other person. And how this happened. Im guessing that this is human nature. But still i was imagnining the situation how somebody first hurt other person. I was imagining the times when people werent fully developed yet. I was even thininking about monkeys nowadays. Have you seen them hurt each other? Im not sure. But people's (Homo Sapiens) mind has emotions and higher needs than just eating and seleeping and having sex. They need attention, they need love and care, need to improve themselves. We all need this. But why do we hurt each other? Is it because we need always get something we want? I dont beleive that people are bad. I beleive theres something good in everyone. People just express themselves differently and sometimes just doesnt know how to deal with things. I am not going to speak about murderers and rapers here at the moment. This is another topic and i dont want to fell out from my current point.
Anyway. Why do we hurt each other? Even if we say we love. I guess love is something very few people have experienced because noone ever cant hurt the person he/she loves. Love is magical feeling and higher energy.
But still. People hurt eachother all the time. How this all started? I was imagining animal world. Do they hurt each other? Ofcourse they do! This is part of surviving. They have to do this.
So now im thinking i guess people have to do the same thing. Maybe they need to survive. Its hard to be a Homo Sapiens as we are created to be intelligent. And this is destroying us.
Look at the world. We have developed medicine (not as developed as old Egyptians had but still..) and we can save eacothers lifes (which animals cant do) but on the other hand we are destroying orselves. Tons of rubbish, tons of waste for example...
At the end of the day we are still in ancient process. And this is natural choice. Its simple- only strong will survive.
I could talk about disabled people here and wars and killing prisoners and abortions. There are so many different views about this. But like i already said at the end of the day we will always be part of natural choices and we keep hurting each other and we keep destroying ourselves. We dont know why it is necessary but nothing happens without reason. Everything is put in a place in a System. I cant see Human beings go so intelligent that they can fight with this- we all die one day and then born again. And thats how life is circulating. There is endless circles in life- theres no beginning for this and theres no end for this. Human brain cant understand this system.
Well i hope this makes sense what im trying to say here. He he my head is full of thoughts that i just have to orginise myself more and more so hopefully i can start giving better reviews soon.
I have no internet now at home so im kind of away from at the mo. Hope to get it installed soon.

No comments: