Saturday 20 December 2008

Today

Today i have been feeling confused. i just booked my ticket to Estonia. I will spend a day in Stockholm, Sweden as well. But. I cant spend anything as im sooooo broken. he he. Economy Crisis definitly makes my wallet empty. or is it just because i have been spending too much money on the phone...? Anyway. Here comes my New Years promise that i wont spend so much next year and i will save. I hate all kind of tomorrow and new year kind of promises. Because tomorrow never comes like i say, so we need to start today. and make quick and spontanious decisions.

Like i said i have been conufused today. I couldnt sleep last night and when i woke up i was upset. But then i told to myself. Calm down girl! Just take your notebook, make couple of calculations and think what you want.

After couple of researches from internet, a stupid movie and lots of cigarettes, i made my desicion.

************************************************

One of my favourite writers is Gunnar Aarma, he was Estonian spiritual man and wrote esotherical books about religions and energies and positive thinking etc.
Today i remembered his thought: "Always finish your thoughts, if you leave your thoughts unfinished then its like collecting a rubbish into your mind"

I tried this and its really working. I dont always remember to do this, but if i do remember then it really helps me to organise my thoughts. This is why i write my blog by the way.

***********************************

So i will be in Estonia for next couple of.... i dont know... days? weeks? Gonna meet you all my good old friends!

No comments: